Submission deadlineNo deadline
Call for Presentations
The ZANOG24 Programme Committee is now seeking contributions for presentations for the ZANOG24 Conference.
Please submit online at:
Call for Papers Opens: Now
Outline Programme Published: As Papers Confirmed
Final Deadline for Submissions: 26 February 2024
Final Program Published: 29 February 2024
Final Slides Received: 5 March 2024
SLOTS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS, REGARDLESS OF PUBLISHED DEADLINES
Topics proposed must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies, for example:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and Operations
- Routing Security, including RPKI and routing best practices
- Internet backbone operations
- Peering, Interconnects and IXPs
- Content Distribution Network technology & operations
- Research on Internet Operations and Deployment
- Managing load shedding for network operations
- Medium/Long term strategies for handling energy costs and supply
- Network Virtualisation
- Network Automation/Programming
- Network Infrastructure security
- IPv6 deployment on fixed and Wireless/Cellular networks
- DNS / DNSSEC and DNS best practices
- Access and Transport Technologies
- Technical application of Web 3.0, public blockchains and cryptocurrency
- Content & Service Delivery and "Cloud Computing"
- Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite systems
- Submarine Cable ecosystems
- Large Generative AI Models in telecommunications
Draft slides MUST be provided with CFP submissions otherwise the submission will be rejected immediately. For work in progress, the most current information available at the time of submission is acceptable. All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only. Slides must be of original work, with all company confidential marks removed. Presentations with commercial/sales content will NOT be accepted.
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for publication on the ZANOG website.
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Programme Committee Chairs by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor opportunities are still available for this event, please email email@example.com for more details.
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
ZANOG24 Programme Committee Chairs